Improving Your Return on Investment.
The navigation and the way the information is presented to a customer are very important. Understanding what an audience is looking for can allow you to have the right information, in the language that your customers use at the right time.
The advantage of this for any organisation can’t be overlooked. I use a series of techniques and tools to streamline any information structure via:
- Planning of your services information structure.
- Taking the complexity out of your design and development.
- Ensuing the information is easy to find.
- Clarifying any customer requirement specification in terms of developer speak.
- Determining the language your customers use in comparison to your internal terminology.
- Researching the ways and patterns your audience uses to maps your content and services.
This is often overlooked in a project as resource intensive for an internal team. However I have found that with a little preplanning the process can be achieved usually within realistic resource requirements.
If you have a navigation issue or are redesigning, talk to me about making your information more findable.